Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Dream Defenders Complete Animation Reel

*Update: Sorry folks, I've just been informed I'm not allowed to show this reel publicly yet as the series is not distributed worldwide yet, so I will have to make this video private until the embargo is over. Deep regrets!

Greetings! It's been a very long time since I've updated any of my animation works on this site as I've been busy with National Service and producing content on BluJav Reviews. Well, finally Dream Defenders has aired on our local TV channel Okto, so I can finally share my animation work on that series in its entirety. It's been my great pleasure to be given the opportunity to work on this Singapore-made IP as an animator in the brief time period after graduation from Nanyang Polytechnic to NS. It was a relatively brief, but fun experience. I certainly hope to work on more of such exciting projects in the future.

This is a complete compilation of the shots I animated for Dream Defenders the TV series at Tiny Island Productions. Hope you enjoy it!


Dream Defenders Complete Animation Reel from javinye626 on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment